The Acer Stream is a beautiful Android phone, I like the UI they have on that device and the snapdragon is a good CPU. The Acer Stream cell phone will have Android 2.1 OS, I think this is a really good phone alternative for me which want to have a device that is hackable. I would like to install apps in this phone which I can download from the Internet, and don’t want to use a store like the Apple or Microsoft.
The Acer Stream cell phone features include a 3.7-inch AMOLED display, the 1 GHz Snapdragon processor, a 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording, no flash, HDMI out port, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, UPnP and DLNA compliance, Android 2.1 OS, 512MB of RAM and 2GB of flash storage along with a microSD card slot.
New Cell Phones 2010New Acer Cell PhonesNew Android Phones
- Acer Stream cell phone photos
Acer Stream cell phone
Continue reading Acer Stream cell phone release date August 9th for UK