1. Kurt Cobain of Nirvana - The king of the rock/metal world. Long gone and still the most gorgeous rocker of all time.
2. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach - Simply sexyI have had the absolute pleasure of seeing this man live. He has the most incredible energy on stage and it shows that he has much respect for his fans. (^_^ He ran out into the crowd, stopped in front
3. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park - The man of a thousand voices all rolled into one. Hes got one of those sounds where you are compelled to close your eyes and feel every note run through you, making you tremble. (Also had the pleasure of seeing
4. Jerad Letto of 30 seconds to mars - I think one of the prettiest boys on this list. Sporting eyeliner like a pro, with a delightful voice. Also an awesome actor, its a shame he doesnt get enough merit for it.
5. Kenneth Nixon of Framing Hanley - The youngest on the list, as far as age and band status. Caught this band live at a bar, the kid can sing and they put on a good show. Hes also pretty flippin hot.
6. Cory Taylor of Slipknot - I dont think I really need to say anything. One of the most distinctive voices in the business, so hard core it melts you face off. Pure metal, and epically wicked
7. Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace - Another distinct voice, been a fan from the moment I heard I Hate Everything About YouHis sound makes him sexy ^_^
8. Matt Tuck of Bullet for my Valentine - Yet another man Ive seen liveso intense on stage, its wonderful. Very hot
9. Travis Barker of Blink 182 - Though he isnt the lead singer, hes the sexiest drummer Ive ever soon. Saw them live recently, so epic. Hes awesome
10. Vail Valo of Him - Hot and creepy all at the same time. Hes got the morbid sexy thing going onI have no idea how, but he pulls it off, and well.